We are accepting referrals from the community for enrollment of eligible individuals into Health Home Services. Individuals must meet all eligibility requirements to be considered for enrollment.
Health Home Care Management Eligibility:
- Individual currently has active Medicaid AND,
Individual resides in one of the following counties: Albany, Cayuga, Herkimer, Lewis, Jefferson, Madison, Oneida, Rensselaer, St. Lawrence and Schenectady counties AND,
- Individual meets the New York State Department of Health eligibility criteria of: two or more chronic conditions, or HIV/AIDS, or one or more serious mental illnesses AND,
- Individual has significant behavioral, medical or social risk factors which can be addressed through Care Management.
How to Make a Referral:
- Complete a Community Referral Application Form, including as much detail as possible to allow us to verify eligibility for Health Home Care Management services.
- Complete a signed Consent to Disclosure of Health Information Form.
- Enclose supporting documentation of diagnosis (if available).
- Upload the completed application, consent and supporting documentation via the upload button below or send the completed application and consent via secure e-mail or fax, or mail to:
1500 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13502
Toll free: 1-855-784-1262
Approved individuals will be assigned to a Care Management agency who will conduct outreach and attempt to engage the person in Health Home Care Management services. Health Home services are voluntary, and the individual will be asked to consent during the outreach and engagement process.
Upload completed Community Referral Application Form or mail to Referrals@cnyhealthhome.net.
Questions? Call 1-855-784-1262 for more information.