The Health Home provides Care Management services to Medicaid or Medicaid Managed Care eligible adults who meet the criteria for services. Our Care Managers are trained to consider all of your needs, not just the physical needs but the emotional needs as well. They make sure everyone involved in your care is working together and sharing information that is important in supporting your overall wellbeing. Our services can assist you in many ways, such as
- Transitioning from the hospital back to the community
- Obtaining safe housing, legal assistance, food and other health and essential needs.
- Getting involved in activities to improve your quality of life and keep you healthy;
- Learning about social and other activities in the community;
- Making sure everyone involved in your care understands the care plan, created with your help to meet your goals.
To find out if you or your family member is eligible for services click the button below.Who Is Eligible